3. Team Exercise 4 “The impact of Political and Legal Environments on a Multinational Company.”
As a team select a multinational company headquartered in the U.S. and answer the following four questions in a 1-page paper based on your research and material covered in Module 6 (please provide references on a separate 2nd page):
- Does the company operate in countries that are considered politically or economically risky and what are some implications of these risks on the company’s operations?
- Does the company operate primarily in civil law or common law countries, and what implications do different legal systems have or may have on the company’s operations?
- What are some key intellectual property (IP) protections, if any, that the company possesses? Do these IP protections provide equal protection in various countries where the company operates? If there are differences, please explain.
- You will receive six (6) points for completing the assignment in its entirety and thoroughly addressing all requirements. If some information is missing and/or requirements are not fulfilled, points will be deducted accordingly.
- Only people on the team who have actively contributed and worked on the exercise will receive credit on this exercise. All participating team members will receive the same grade. Please include the names of the members who actively participated in the exercise. Only one team member needs to submit for the whole team. Please see the Written Submission Guidelines in the syllabus.
- Submit using the link to the associated TurnitIn assignment below
- 1/ Please Point Out What You Enjoyed the Most in This Team’s Submission (Minimum 50 Words)
- 2/ Please Provide Comments For How the Team Could Improve This Submission (Minimum 50 Words)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."