Choose an organization that has adjusted, adapted, or redefined itself to withstand the test of time. Create a concept map illustrating the organization’s innovative progression that led to its success. In your concept map, include the following:
- The name of the organization and its innovation.
- Trends that led to the innovation.
- Innovation-related values and vision of the organization.
- Steps and strategies that led to the organization’s innovative success.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
**Instructors Note** The individual assignment, “Concept Map” is exactly that; don’t fret too much with this assignment, nor should you be concerned about word-laden responses or APA limitations. Here is a page on Google with example concept maps:
You will be graded on (Rubric):
1. Organization and Innovation: Organization and innovation are comprehensive, accurate, and clear.
2. Innovation Trends: Trends that led to the innovation are comprehensive, accurate, and clear.
3. Values and Vision: Innovation related values and vision of the organization are comprehensive, accurate, and clear.
4. Steps and Strategies: Steps and strategies that led to organizational innovative success are exceptionally included.
5. Concepts: Main concept is easily identified, and subconcepts branch appropriately from the main idea. Projects exhibit the process of creative thinking and the development of an individual style.
6. Aesthetic Quality: Design is clean. Skillful handling of text and visuals creates a distinctive and effective presentation. Overall, effective and functional audio, text, or visuals are evident.
7. Presentation: The work is well presented and includes all required elements. The overall appearance is neat and professional.
8. Mechanics of Writing(includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, and language use): The writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."