Authentic leadership focuses on leadership that is genuine and real. Whether something is genuine and real may likely be in the mind of the individual evaluating it or experiencing it.
- Examine the usefulness of authentic leadership in organizations by identifying research that supports or refutes authentic leadership as a determinant of organizational or individual success.
- In order to make the implicit explicit, identify elements of authentic leadership. Describe the behavioral elements that one might objectively see in an authentic leader.
- Include the role of emotional intelligence in authentic leadership.
- Identify a nationally or internationally recognizable, currently living business figure who might be described as an authentic leader and justify your selection of that individual.
- Next, critically evaluate your authentic leadership skills in relation to the behavioral elements and emotional intelligence you identified as important. Identify any areas for personal growth as a result of this examination.
Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer
- Follow (APA) style
- 4 to 5 references are enough
- Try use those references:
- Howard, R. M. (2018). Writing matters: A handbook for writing and research (3rd ed.)
- Northouse, P. G. (2018). Leadership: Theory and practice (8th ed.)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."