Question 1 :
1. See Figure 15.2 on page 454, a typical organizational chart for an agency, board, or commission.
2. Find and post a chart or link for other U.S. (federal) or Commonwealth of Massachusetts (state) agencies.
3. Describe what that entity does, and make a comment, observation, or brief note on a news item related to that entity.
Question 2 :
Many practical consumers think of the pricing practices and gimmicks mentioned in the text as a nuisance or irritant that they must live with, not as something morally objectionable. But tricky or manipulative pricing does raise moral questions—not least about business’s view of itself and its role in the community. Businesspeople and ethical theorists are now beginning to take it seriously.
- What examples can you think of in your experience of manipulative pricing?
- Do you think it was morally permissible for the company to try and manipulate you, the consumer, in such a way? Why or why not?
Textbook: Pagnattaro, Cahoy, Magid, Reed & Shedd, The Legal and Regulatory Environment ofBusiness, 17th Edition, ISBN 978-0-078-02385-9 © 2016 www.mhhe.comE-book version (ISBN 978-1-259-41975-1) is available at http://www.vitalsource.com (f/k/acoursesmart)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."