Develop a Briefing report (continue working on the case from week 3) covering all the following:
- Provide an overview of Estelle vs. Gamble and how that 1976 Supreme Court ruling pertains to the provision of inmate health care.
- Examine the challenges of providing health care in a correctional environment.
- What are the challenges of providing health care to a female offender population that may not exist in a male prison?
- What framework would you apply to the strategic planning? Why? (HINT: Remember all the available frameworks that you learned in the previous classes as well as in this class to make a correct choice; justify the final choice through the collaborative ).
- Identify what information and evidence you have to apply to the strategic process steps. Identify appropriate evidence you still need to correctly use the strategic planning process. (HINT: make sure to list all types of evidence you need)
- Identify appropriate evidence you still need to correctly use the strategic planning process. (HINT: make sure to list all types of evidence you need)
- Identify the sources of the needed evidence. Offer the stakeholders able to provide you with the evidence you are seeking.
- Develop decision-making matrix and identify appropriate solutions to the case. Read more about decision-making matrix.
- List potential implementation challenges and offer ways to offset them.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."