I need an explanation for this Writing question to help me study.
This bibliography will be for a 2-sided research paper. Need to provide arguments to the pros & cons to technology in the legal procession.
CONDE attachment: references previously submitted with professor’s notes. Please use these with the recommended changes.
ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY CHECKLIST
- APA formatted Title Page (separate page) and running head (title of annotated bibliography and page #: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html
- 5 sources (no more, no less) with differing views on your topic
- All 5 are research studies with methodology mentioned
- Detail methodology well (names, locations, numbers), then critique methodology (pros and cons) in final sentences of annotation (strengths/weaknesses)
- Single space citations; leave a space between citation and annotation; double space annotations
- Present sources in alphabetical order
- Citations should precede annotation (do not place after the annotation)
- Citations should be in near-perfect APA (not MLA) format (including indenting all lines but the first, italicizing sources, and providing URLs/doi’s)
- Annotations must follow, in order, the criteria listed in the Assignment Sheet and in discussions
- Look for author’s full first name (Google it), if possible, and call the author by first and last name in the first sentence in the annotation
- Remember: There is no I, me, you, we or us in research
- There is no slang (only formalized language), poor punctuation, or grammar errors (including missing words) in research
- You will only present sources that are less than 5 years since publication
- Submit in LEO/Assignments/WA #1
- Do not include a References page – the citations tell us all we need to know
- Do not include actual quotes from the source – an annotation be in your words only
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."