Need help with my Writing question – I’m studying for my class.
Imagine that you are the director of an American History Documentary Film Festival, which will be held in the Theatre. You are required to create a program for films whose subject matter covers the period from 1920-2020. Please write a memo for the Film Selection Committee outlining:
1) The planned title and theme for the program;
2) Which (3-4) films you will screen and why you think their contents fit your theme (you must use direct quotations from the films to support your arguments);
3) An explanation of the activity or event that will accompany each film screening to teach attendees about their context (e.g. A Q&A, guest speaker, workshop – be specific and creative!);
4) A conclusion asserting what your festival program will teach the audience about American History.
- “A Job at Ford’s,” (required)
- “Mississippi: Is This America?,”
- “Berkeley in the Sixties,”
- “Paris Is Burning,”
- “TheRoosevelts: An Intimate History, Part 5: The Rising Road”
- “JapaneseRelocation-Government Film”
- “AVenereal Disease Rapid Treatment Center”
- Conscience and the Constitution
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."