Your state has a forthcoming referendum (a vote to adopt a enact a new law) concerning no smoking in public places including bars and restaurants. Do you agree with this referendum Yes or No? You should give specific reasons for why you agree or disagree with the referendum.
A 200-250 word response must be posted to the discussion forum. The post must be submitted by Wednesday at midnight. Each student is to post a reply to another students’ posting (minimum 100 words)
Please read, view or listen to the following:
- Read Use Integrative Negotiation Strategies to Create Value at the Bargaining Table
- Read A Proposed Model for Effective Negotiation Skill Development from Campbellsville’s library- Chapman, E., Miles, E. W., & Maurer, T. (2017). A proposed model for effective negotiation skill development. The Journal of Management Development, 36(7), 940-958. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JMD-01-2016-0002
- Read How to Set Negotiation Goals as a Manager
- Read Identify Your Negotiation Style: Advanced Negotiation Strategies and Concepts
- Read 7 steps to negotiation success from Campbellsville’s library – Preston, S. (2012). 7 steps to negotiation success. Supply Management, 17(9), 34-36,38. Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/1470965092?acc…
- These are resources which you can use to further explore the topics covered in this module:
Each student will select one of the key terms listed below and conduct a search of Campbellsville University’s online Library resources to find 1 recent peer reviewed article (within the past 3 years) that closely relate to the concept. Your submission must include the following information in the following format:
- Styles of Negotiation
- Anchoring in Negotiation
DEFINITION: a brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the word requirement.
SUMMARY: Summarize the article in your own words- this should be in the 150-200 word range. Be sure to note the article’s author, note their credentials and why we should put any weight behind his/her opinions, research or findings regarding the key term.
ANALYSIS: Using 300-350 words, write a brief analysis, in your own words of how the article relates to the selected chapter Key Term. An analysis is not rehashing what was already stated in the article, but the opportunity for you to add value by sharing your experiences, thoughts and opinions. This is the most important part of the assignment.
REFERENCES: All references must be listed at the bottom of the submission–in APA format.
Be sure to use the headers in your submission to ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required.
Any form of plagiarism, including cutting and pasting, will result in zero points for the entire assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."