Case study on Tata consultancy services and PPT.
- The final case study paper should cover five sections including an overview of the company and its competitive landscape along with four other sections addressing organizational economic theory and concepts learned throughout the course.
- Each section should be 1.5 2.0 pages (4 sections X 1.5 – 2.0 pages = 6 – 8 pages).Total 6-8 pages (double-spaced)
- The evaluation of the final case study paper is based on how well students apply the course concepts and ideas to the company they have selected.
The first section should be an overview of the company:
- What does the company do?
- What product or service does it offer?
- Where is it located?
- Who are its main competitors?
- What is the market structure (e.g. pure competition, monopoly, oligopoly, etc.)?
- How is it regulated?
This first section should provide a background or base-line understanding of the company in support of the rest of the paper.
For the remaining four sections, should include the following:
- A demand analysis illustrating the most applicable terms, concepts, or ideas in Chapter 3 to include the following consumer behavior (purchasing power and substitution effect), targeting, switching cost, positioning, price elasticity of demand (demand determinants), interpreting income and advertising elasticity.
- A pricing analysis illustrating the most applicable terms, concepts, or ideas in Chapter 14 to include the following value in use/value based pricing (product specifications, ease of use, service frequency, change order responsiveness, loyalty programs, and empathy in order processing), couponing, bundling, price discrimination, and price skimming versus full-cost pricing.
- A What they got wrong analysis detailing a strategy mistake using the course concepts.
- A What they got right analysis detailing a strategy win using the course concepts.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."