Watch the video on A Young Schizophrenic. Post your thoughts.
- Discuss what you know or can find out about Nikolas Cruz. Who is he? Do you think he had a disorder? if so what are the symptoms of his disorder.
- Compare and contrast Schizoaffective disorder with Schizophrenia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU8VmJsX6-s
Instructions for Writing Weekly Discussions Questions/Answers
- All Weekly Written Discussion Answers will be posted in Canvas. Paste your questions and answers into the DB text box. Do NOT attach a file with your answers.
- Include the Questions–Bold Type questions -then Leave a Space – follow with your answers (you can copy and paste all the questions into a document – then fill in with your answers, examples, citations, etc.) Each question should include 2-3 paragraphs per answer. Respond to at least 2 other student answers.
- Include your own perspectives, comments, examples, and reflections within your answers. Use your own writing style. First Person narrative required.
- You may use both texts and outside resources to supplement your answers. Do not copy from the text or website. References need to be cited in your writing.
- You will be graded on the depth and substance of your answers. I will also grade the accuracy of grammar, spelling and syntax in your writing so take care to write out your answers completely. Include any references at the end. Don’t forget to reference videos titles as well.
- Use APA format for your writing, citations, or references. If you are not sure go to Purdue Owl Writing Lab (Links to an external site.)for information of APA format.
- Complete your post no later than Sunday midnight each week. Late discussions will lose 3 % per day. I will respond periodically to your answers. You will find my responses with your Grade for the assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."