WEEK 3 LEARNING TEAM – Building Tribes
- What tribes do you belong to? TRIBAL 3 (based on TEDxUSC talk)
- Are you a tribal leader? NO ALTHOUGH I TRIED BUT SENIORITY COUNTS AT MY WORKPLACE
- Are you moving your tribes forward? SOMETIMES BASED ON WHO I HAVE ON MY SHIFT. MOST EXPERIENCED NURSES DOESNT HELPS NEW NURSES. THEY WALKED AROUND DOING THEIR OWN THINGS, SO I INITIATE MY OWN THINGS TO GET THINGS DONE.
- Thinking about your workplace, what stage do you think your tribe is in? STAGE 3
- What values does your tribe have? (PLEASE ANSWER)
- 430-word paper (APA format, +/- 10% of word count)
- Copy and paste the Building Tribes grading rubric at the end of your assignment.
Watch the TEDxUSC talk, “Tribal Leadership,” from this week’s University Library Readings.
Consider the following questions as you watch the video:
With your Learning Team, discuss how you can connect and unite people around common values to improve patient care.
Collaborate with your Learning team to synthesize your ideas and create one of the following:
Submit your assignment
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."