Practical Connection Assignment
AtUC, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educationalprograms and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in theirdisciplines and communities, linking research with practice andknowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a writtenassignment where students will demonstrate how this course research hasconnected and put into practice within their own career.
Providea reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of howthe knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, orcould be applied, in a practical manner to your current workenvironment. If you are not currently working, share times when you haveor could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to anemployment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstratea connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed,demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- Youshould NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in thecourse. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge andskills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or couldbe applied in the workplace.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."