I need an explanation for this Management question to help me study.
Please follow the feedback from my professor from attachment(Grading).
I am attaching a case study pdf copy and book. and follow the instruction. The Case Study should fully answer and address the questions asked and should model a well-structured essay. The best responses will include section headings, use strong topic sentences, and succinctly but thoroughly explain and provide examples for the response. There is no minimum word count but I would assume at least 1,500 words will be necessary. There is no maximum word count, however, you should be succinct in your ability to explain yourself. I would expect that you will use sources to fully respond to the Case Study, drawing upon the textbook and beyond. You should properly cite these sources. There is no minimum number of citations required but I would assume at least 3 sources may be necessary, depending on the Case Study. Please use your best scholarly and professional judgment.
Lawrence, A. & Weber, J. (2020).Business Society:Stakeholders, Ethics, Public Policy, 16th ed.Upper Saddle River, New Jersey:McGraw Hill.
Read the Case “The Arrival Of Autonomous Cars—Bright Future Or Looming Threat?”at the end of Chapter 12 and response to the following:
- What are the benefits and costs, or advantages and disadvantages, of autonomous driving technology to various corporate stakeholders and society?
- Are the threats of harm from autonomous vehicles simply an acceptable risk, especially when compared to fatalities caused by human-driven vehicles?
- What steps could business, government, or individual drivers take to reduce the risk of hacking in autonomous vehicles?
- Do you think federal or state governments should regulate the emergence of autonomous driving technology, and if so how?
- If you were the chief technology officer of a company that was developing autonomously driven vehicles, what steps would you take to manage this technology appropriately?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."