Write a process paper on Huntington disease and see the attached example of how the process paper should look like
Process Paper Rubric
Case Overview 20%
- Name, diagnoses, date and reason for admission/visit.
- Past medical history, labs.
- Relevant family/social factors.
- Why did you choose this patient?
Nursing Process50% Total/10% per element
- What systems did you assess, describe how you did the assessment and what you found.
- What was in the record?
- What information from report was most useful?
- Anything your preceptor point out that you hadnt thought of?
- Any particular aspect off your education so far that helped with this assessment?
- For inpatients, did you use nursing diagnosis? Did you add to the care plan?
- For ED patients did you participate in the triage and the provider assessment?
- How did care planning at Stratford help with this?
- How did you learn more about this diagnosis? Did you speak with your preceptor about adding, deleting or modifying them?
- What evidence-based practice elements did you use to design your plan?
- Did you share the plan with the patient?
- Did you plan your day with this patient, did it work out like you planned it?
- Did the needs of other patients impact your plan for this patient?
- What institutional resources played a factor in accomplishing your plan?
- How much of your plan was delegated? How did you decide what to delegate?
- Did you observe others work with this patient, such as other members of the care team as well as those you delegated too? Did you have input into the teams?
- How did your patient do? Did your interventions make a difference?
- How did you do? Did you have feedback from the patient or the other team members?
- How did you document the outcomes?
- Did you give a handoff report? What format did you use?
Process Elements:30% -3 elements 10% each Element
Quality and Safety10%
- What were the key safety issues for this patient and how did you address them?
- What key quality indicators were important for this case, for example, accurate weight, fall precautions, immunization status, verification of teaching?
- Did you identify anything that needed to be escalated to the charge nurse or physician?
Learning from the Experience10%
- What excited you about this experience?
- What did you learn that prepares you for the next patient?
- How did you feel about your contribution to the healthcare team?
- Running head, cover sheet, times new roman 12 pt font, double spaced
- Grammar, spelling, syntax
- APA 7th edition
- Minimum 3 articles with citations and reference list page.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."