- Case Study: Latest Wireless Attacks
- What are some of the most recent attacks that have been launched against wireless systems? What vulnerabilities did they exploit? How much damage was caused? What was the estimated dollar amount of the loss? How could they have been better protected?
- Case Study: Wireless Security Web Sites
- It is important to keep abreast of the latest wireless security vulnerabilities and attacks so that your wireless network can be made secure. Using Internet search engines, research Web sites that contain information about wireless security. Find the top three sites that you would recommend. Which sites have the most up-to-date information? Who sponsors these sites? What other types of valuable information are on the sites?
- Case Study: WEP Attack Tools
- How available are WEP attack tools? Use the Internet to search for WEP attack tools. Compile a list of the top three tools and list their features. What are the system requirements? How quickly can they crack WEP? What are their advantages and disadvantages?
- APA format, 3–4 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."