I am going to design and build a machine that mixes cooked popcorn with fresh caramel so I can produce a Cracker Jack type of treat. Some things that I need to consider are the construction of the veins in the mixer, how much torque our mixer will output, what type of materials I should use when constructing the mixer, and how I are going to fund this project. I have a simple concept drawing for our idea where a bowl will sit on a motorized box and a mixing assembly inside the bowl will evenly mix cooked popcorn and caramel.
One thing in literature I may not find is how much abuse a popped kernel can take without deforming. I may have to experiment a bit trying different ways to agitate popcorn in a bowl and quantify it. May a mixer on a specific speed, how fast a spoon can agitate it.
I believe the university has access to photoshop for students so that I can take images and do a color mapping to calculate % of coverage. I can also use paint to get a black and white image and approximate area from that.
1) One or two sentences that are technically specific.
2) Must be quantitative.
3) Must be able to apply fundamental mechanical engineering theory.
4) Can use existing data or test and existing mechanical system for a starting point. Ie., If the project is to increase the torsional rigidity of the Formula SAE chassis the a starting torsional rigidity measurement is required to design to.
5) Must be mechanical engineering and applicable to a mechanical engineering. Cannot be strictly and EEE project.
6) The quantitative aspects, constraints of the problem cannot be changed.
7) DO NOT include the HOW in the statement.
8) DO NOT say that you will improve a project by a random percentage. Ie., The formula SAE
chassis will be reduced in weight by 5%. This is not technically specific enough. It has to be clear what the fundamental engineering that is applied is.
9) Validation: ALL project problem statements will need the fundament engineering applied to be
validated. Whatever is calculated must be tested and verified.
10) Do not say the goal or I hope to complete in the problem statement.
11) Any thing that does not address the problem statement should not be included. For example If the problem does not require you to control the project via blue tooth, then dont make the project have blue tooth capability if it isnt required.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."