Using CogLab, perform the blind spot experiment and create a report on the experiment.
In your r e port, write a brief introduction that explains the various causes of blind spot.
Next, in the Methods section, describe the process that you followed to complete the experiment. Make sure to include enough information so that others can also perform the same experiment successfully.
Finally, in the Results section, describe the experimental results. Summarize your report, including answers to the following questions:
- Were the results in accordance with your expectations? Provide a rationale to support your answer.
- Did anything about the experiment surprise you? If yes, what?
- What factors can influence the results of the blind spot experiment?
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."