I need support with this Nursing question so I can learn better.
N4080 Unit D Assignment
Assessment and Management of Patients with Cardiovascular Alterations: Care of the Patient Experiencing Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Identify signs and symptoms of a patient with acute coronary syndrome.
- Summarize the diagnostic tests used to confirm the presence of a myocardial infarction.
- Differentiate between various treatments to reduce or eliminate chest pain and myocardial ischemia.
- Differentiate among different types of acute coronary syndrome.
- Describe emergent assessment and collaborative management of the person with chest discomfort.
Assignment Description: Management modalitiesassociated with the cardiac patient are extensive and often timescomplex. Nurses must understand the appropriate medications, treatmentmodalities, and equipment associated with the care of the cardiacpatient as well as proper use of complex equipment.
Assignment Directions: This is an individual assignment. You will download the
and will complete it. When complete, attach the case study to the Unit D Assignment link.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."