- Week 9 DiscussionDiscussion Topic Overdue – yesterday at 11:59 PMFor this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion by the end of the week.
Complete the following discussions:
Vaccines are inactive or partially active forms of a pathogen that trick the immune system into acting early by producing antibodies. This allows a person’s immune response to prepare itself in case it encounters the natural pathogen.
- Describe the differences between a live and dead vaccine. What are the risks associated with both vaccines?
- What does herd immunity mean? Research the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) website for vaccine-preventable diseases and identify the diseases that are on the rise.
- Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system produces antibodies that attack the body’s own tissues. The signs and symptoms of autoimmune disorders depend on the type of cell that is affected.
- Describe an autoimmune disorder, other than multiple sclerosis, colorectal cancer, psoriasis, asthma, respiratory syncytial virus infections, Crohn’s disease, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Describe a few symptoms of the disease.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."