Write a resume and cover letter for the following position
Online Marketing Strategist
Riverside, CA 92507
Raincross is seeking a full time marketing rockstar to manage client accounts, devise and implement strategies and craft winning content daily. Candidates must be extremely motivated, possess excellent research and writing skills and pay very close attention to detail.
- Master the art of creating content: blog articles, updates on social sites, press releases, infographics (or at least the concepts behind them for our design team to create) are all part of the ideal candidates daily tasks
- Research and analyze the latest data to uncover gaps; stay up to date on the latest trends and be quick enough to jump on them before they pass
- Convert through compelling CTA’s: Create copy for signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, ads, etc to help brand reach their goals
- A/B test: Do you know what works and what doesn’t?
- Craft brand strategies: Figure out what they’re doing right, what they’re doing wrong and create strategies to implement. Research to include competitor marketing, trends, etc. Come up with creative new ways to help clients grow and become more successful
- Social advertising: Run ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and any other social platform that allows us to
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Must take initiative, possess creativity, be hands on and a team player
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Experience in writing, copy-writing, researching trends, analyzing data, a/b testing, brand strategies and running social ads and campaigns a huge plus
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."