Help me study for my Writing class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
This assignment is to look at an innovative organization, or part of an organization, that you, personally, find interesting and perhaps inspiring.
- Select an organization or a part of an organization- a business, public-sector organization, or a non-profit organization – that you feel demonstrates sustained innovation. Preferably it should be one that you personally know and are well-familiar with but you can also select an organization for which you can find adequate information to research. Students should not select an organization, such as Google or Apple, for which such studies have been done ad nauseam, but should seek to be as original as possible.
- Find information about the organization – you may wish to interview employees, or do some primary-source research about the organization (e.g. through company reports). It is okay to focus on only one innovative aspect of an organization which, in other respects, is not innovative.
- Describe what identifies that organization or part of that organization as innovative in your estimation.
- Write a formal paper describing what in your estimation contributed to that organization being innovative. Identify underlying concepts, techniques, and processes that sets this innovative organization apart from other similar organizations.
- Hypothesize generalizations as to the reasons why this organization is innovative, based on both the innovative blocks they avoid, and the organizational attributes they demonstrate.
- Your paper should be 1,100 words excluding the title page and reference page, and should follow APA referencing style when references are used.
- A minimum of four references should be included.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."