You work in the human resources department of a company that has just undergone a new organizational working team concept (working in virtual teams). You have been chosen as the team leader for a five-member team to design policies and procedures for the newly designed virtual teams concept and present your recommendations to the leadership team.
Your immediate task is to organize and assign each team member with their specific assignments to complete the project. Describe how you would go about creating an implementation plan, including which team member is assigned to which tasks.
Address the following in your plan:
- Explain the purpose and goal of the project.
- Set 3 expectations for the team and the impact of each on the team.
- Explain your role as the leader and the importance of collaboration and communication.
- Define both collaboration and communication.
- Provide 12 examples of collaboration and communication from a team perspective.
- Identify at least 3 potential team conflict challenges and how you as the team leader plan to address each challenge.
- Describe at least 3 ideas for how you will assign tasks to each team member.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title slide: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 15 slides minimum
- Body slides: This begins on the slide following the title slide and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your presentation for this assignment is 15 slides. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference slide: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final slide of your presentation. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference slide is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."