Your first discussion is both an opportunity to meet your peers in class and a reflection on your own leadership approach. Reflection is an important part of learning, especially at the start of a course, to consider past experience and situate it in terms of new knowledge. This discussion will challenge you to reflect on your current leadership style and your rationale for using that style. You will also analyze whether your current leadership style is representative of the ideal leader who you would like to be. This reflection will be useful each week in this course as you look at different leadership theories and practices that may be useful to enhancing your current leadership approach.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum,
- Think about a leadership issue or challenge that intrigues you and that you would like to learn more about.
- Find one credible source (either scholarly or non-scholarly) that discusses your leadership style or a leadership issue or challenge you are interested in.
- Watch the following video.
In your initial discussion forum post,
- Post a brief introduction about yourself. This may include information about your family, work, professional goals, hobbies, and so forth.
- Describe yourcurrent leadership style and rationale.
- What is your leadership style?
- Why is this your leadership style?
- Does your current leadership style differ from the ideal leader you would like to be? If so, explain what kind of leader you would like to be.
- Post a question related to a leadership issue or challenge that intrigues you and that you would like to learn more about.
|Reminder: Be sure to discuss and cite the source you found.|
Guided Response: Review several of your colleagues posts and welcome at least three of your peers by 11:59 p.m. on Day 7 of the week. In your replies to colleagues,
- Discuss similarities or differences between you and your peers leadership approach.
- Try to answer or provide guidance on your peers leadership question based on your insights, experience, or research on this topic.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."